Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank you semester, for being over.


Thank you Thank you Thank you
to all of my professors and classmates this semester, I've had worse. ; )

Thank you, Kate, for snuggle monsters and din din.

Thank you long pork barrel politics for winning quizzo... and thank you IrishJohn for being so pleasant to listen to speak. *sigh*

Thank you Francis for having a cute bum, and for having great friends and family.

Thank you TJ Kong for the ride home.

Speaking of TJ Kong: http://www.myspace.com/kongandthebomb

They are playing for you 717'ers at the Midtown Bookstore on 5/14, buy them a burrito before the show because you know Neato wont be open after.



They are super splendid, have a listen and tell me what you think.


Anywhooo, this week has been grand. I'm heading back to Philly, saw my mommy and banana and now back to Nibs.

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment