Saturday, May 1, 2010

Man holes and Cute poops.


It's not as dirty as it sounds...

Thank you men at the manhole for remembering me
and thank you slightly taller manhole man for the good talk on 717 and bears... made my day.
(did you know that they are just now switching out wires that were laid in the 1920's? Hot damn!)

Thank you Mike Frank for the tasty caffeine and for bagel bagel time.

Thank you Devo for clearing up grammer in class for me.

Thank you Ann Taylor for having such great clients.

Thank you Angie for existing and for a bite of your wrap. <3

OoOOOOOooOOoOo and thank you for letting me hold the cutest, sleepiest puppy to ever exist, Thina. What a doll, her poop was even cute.



And things that I have learned today:

Scarlett Alley in Old City, I'm excited to check it out.
Here is the link: http://scarlettalley.com/


<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment